Saturday, September 11, 2010

RESTART

I learned about blogging way back, but it never occurred to me that I’ll be doing it. I’ve been making my blogs on some websites but I just stopped. I guess I just lost the touch. Most of my blogs before were emotion-driven and I think my creativity is more active every time I’m in the middle of an unfortunate event. My friends used to call it “emo-ments” and they all liked it which gives me the notion of them loving the times that I feel miserable. Just kidding!

If you want to check it out, here are the links of my old blog sites

Now, I’m gonna start again. I have decided to make a permanent one, the one that will contain not just the not so good stuff but the fun stuff as well, everything.  And I hope that my brain cells will give me enough creative juice to keep this blog site running.

P.S.
This will be the one that I’ll be putting on the description box too. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment