Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joyeux Anniversaire à Moi


“They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.”


And yes… the big day has finally arrived. It’s my silver year. Booyeah! It’s time that I should wrap-up on procrastinating, playing and lazing around. I would not say that this is me ranting and having a quarter life crisis, ‘coz I would not want to be alive until I’m a hundred years old. LOL!


I started my big day not so ordinary. I’m at work when midnight strikes. Everybody was like singing, clapping and some are asking for my birthday treat. To be honest I felt embarrassed ‘coz I’m not used to have that kind of attention, especially because I’m new at work and I wasn’t hoping for it.


They say that birthdays are just for kids. I somehow agree on that, but on the contrary I strongly believe that there’s still a child inside all of us. Natal day is a celebration that one must not take for granted of. It is better than payday, Saturday or any day. You can scream to the world that this is your day. Celebrate it, for it is a start of a new year for you, more experienced and better.


Anyway, I still have a whole day ahead of me and there’s still something inside me wishing that there will be something extra-ordinarily special that will happen later today.


P.S.
I’m sorry for the not so well-constructed ideas of this entry. My shift ended four in the morning and my brain cells are too lazy to do the salsa. All I’m pointing out is it’s my birthday, and that’s it. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment