Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Conclusion


Everyone has their fair share of unfortunate events.

Except me. I'm having it everywhere, all the time.

All I ever wanted was to be a part his existence, to see what's behind those mysterious deep eyes, but he won't let me.

I guess I've done enough. I must admit that putting an ellipsis in our story is a sign that I am still waiting for something magical to happen between us.

It drained everything inside me. I'm all in -- tired.
I'm afraid that putting a period will totally close everything -- burn all the bridges between us, that I might change and eventually forget not just the mishaps, but all about him.

I know for a fact that it ain't easy. I don't want to wake up one day that my love for him had abandoned me. Gone!

But it has to be done. I should've put a period to end it a long time ago -- the conclusion of our story should've been written way back.

Now, I'm doing it. I will love you or care for you no more. No more "See you later.", only...

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment